perjantai 22. joulukuuta 2017

FriYAY!

Wohoo! It's the last day at work before Christmas and I'm going to be on holiday until January 2 :) A much needed holiday! It's been a very stressfull YEAR and this entire week it's been crazy at work. I'm trying my hardest not to stress out too much - when I start to panic about work it just drains out ALL my energy and at the end of the day I'm dead tired and feel terrible. Stress is such a horrible thing to the body, physically and mentally.. So, I'm exercising my breathing and remainding myself to take it easy :) I need to leave early today because I'm meeting a friend which is fun, but sometimes I wish I knew how to say "no" so I'd have time to do my work  more peacefully :D
But omg am I happy that this year I've got all the presents IN TIME!! It's all done, all the Christmas shopping, I have all the gifts and it's a punch of stuff I'm realy happy about, too. I'm so proud of myself!! I'm literally never on time with gifts.. I suck at it, honestly. Shopping something meaningful for the people I love is so difficult, nothing feels special enough. But this year I told myself not to overthink like that. And then the lock just opened, and I was able to find some very special and cute gifts I am truly going to enjoy giving.
It's now only moments away from HOLIDAY!! I'm so excited about it, now I just need to tune my thoughts away from work and into a more peacyful, joyous spirit. Think I'll have a glass of wine with it, too :D
See you soon!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Thank God the year is nearly over -_-

Three more days and this HORRIBLE year will be over. It's been very difficult with my step sisters passing, our family breaking apart, c...